Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Warriors are ready for a rebranding!

The Warriors team page is completely stripped of all logos and is very generic. I also noticed a small jersey leak on the right hand side of the page. Looks like they are going back to the old colors (which I suggested in their ranking). I have linked a couple times to this image, showing several upcoming changes. As you can see they are bringing back the Golden Gate Bridge back into their logo and going completely conservative. I like it but I want to see how it translates on courst. I would like to get a Stephon Curry jersey and I'm glad I waited.

As for the others pictured on the image, the Jazz , Cavs, Magic, and Suns are or were just in playoff battles so it may be a while before we see some major turnover. However the Bobcats have moved into rebranding with the full faced logo (which I suggested in their ranking). Major improvement in Charlotte. Their web site is using that logo to the right all over their team page. Looks like that is happening.

Let's see how these play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment